Adjustable Bench – Available Now!
No matter your size, workout preferences, or available training space, this compact, 11-gauge steel bench provides the rare combination of sturdiness and manoeuvrability that few other adjustable weight benches even attempt to match.
Commercial grade bench is built to accommodate up to 400kg weight-bearing making it the most durable bench to compliment your quality home gym.
- Boasting three adjustable positions upright, flat and incline
- The bench supports a variety of upper body exercises, including dumbbell presses, chest flies, shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep kick-backs and so much more
- The adjustable bench includes five different seat settings and 10 additional backrest positions, making it easily among the most versatile weight benches on the market
- Load-bearing rubber feet for stability and a convenient handle and wheels for easy mobility
- Versatility – A multitude of combinations of seat and back-rest positions to choose from, the adjustable bench can easily adapt to each individual athlete, improving the overall efficiency and productivity of any strength training facility
- Mobility €“ A convenient handle and wheels ensures mobility so you can manoeuvre the bench which means it can easily adapt to suit your growing home gym needs and not be fixed in one place
- Comfort High quality padding cushions so you can lift heavy which means you can maximise your gains and not have to worry about an uncomfortable bench
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.