Tug your ride safe and secure with our Electric Winch. Did your vehicle ever get stuck in the mud? Using a traction mat might not always be feasible especially when the entire way is covered with wet mud. Calling for help might get expensive and is acutely time-consuming. Do not worry! Our product is ready to sway in the moment. Simply install it to enable your self-rescue.
If you are wondering how does it do it? It is equipped with a 1.8 Hp high-powered motor for quicker action, with such a tremendous force it can easily pull a vehicle of up to 2400kgs in weight. The motor is equipped with automatic brakes to hold or to release the pull under the load. Specially engineered to offer extra pull strength with minimal noise, no more annoying grueling sound. For greater convenience we have provided a unique wireless remote controller with a working radius of 30M – just click it, control it, start pulling, easy-peasy in every way.
The motor comprises of high-resilient copper core terminal. It provides active resistance towards erosion, prevents overheating, and oxidation for a longer lifespan. The motor comes with a unique 3 stage planetary gear system to produce enduring torque. The entire structure is encased in a hardened metal planetary box to protect the motor from abrupt shocks. Pull your car using its tough and sturdy full steel cable. It is provided with a 4-way alloy hawse fairlead to perform faster and smoother. Whether stuck in a ditch, climbing high, or towing your vehicle – effective for any situation.
Extraordinary companion for extraordinary times. Mount your winch! Order one now.
- 4500lbs/2041kg Great pulling power
- Heavy duty steel cable
- Self-rescuer necessary equipment
- 1.5Kw /1.88h permanent magnet motor
- 39db low noise
- 30m wireless remote control
- 136:1 gear reduction ratio
- Full metal 3-stage planetary gear system
- Copper core terminal
- Automatic brake in the drum
- Free spool clutch
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 4 Way alloy hawse fairlead
- Wireless / wired control
- Note: The winch line should not exceed 15° vertical and horizontal nor 45° left or right
- Motor: 5kw/1.88hp permanent magnet
- Voltage: 12V
- Pulling power: 4500lbs/2041kgs
- Gear reduction ratio：136:1
- Gear train：3 Stage planetary gear system
- Clutch：Sliding ring gear
- Break action：Automatic in-the -drum
- Control：Wire/wireless remote control
- Weight: 8.2kgs
- Steel cable size: 5mm x 10mm (D x L)
- Drum size: 51mm x 71mm (D x L)
- Package size: 40cm x 34cm x 22cm
- Dimension: 34.8cm x 11cm x 11.2cm
- Colour: Black
- 1x Electric Winch
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1x Mounting Plate
- 1x Instruction Manual
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.