Copper 3D – PLActive
Copper 3D PLActive is an innovative Nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with proven high-quality EasyFil PLA compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive. PLActive filament is FDA registered and eliminates more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
- FDA registered filament
- Compliant to European Union norms: No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results
- Ideal for the manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical equipment
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands according to ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- PLActive has thermoforming characteristics that facilitate post-processing and final adjustments of the 3D printed application
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Very easy to 3D print with all improved printing properties of EasyFil PLA
- Medical applications
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water-filtering applications
- Postoperative prostheses
General printing guidelines *
Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
Layer height: ≥ 0.10mm
Experience level: Beginner
Print temp: ± 190 – 210° C
Fan speed: 50-100%
Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C
Enclosure needed: No
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There is a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
ρ: 1.24 g/cc
50 gr coil
0. 75 Kg spool
2.3 Kg spool
4.5 Kg spool
8 Kg spool
Product export information
|HS Code:||Description||Country of origin|
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above-described products.
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.