If you want to take your mattress from old and shabby to the next level, you’ve found the perfect mattress topper.
“ESSENTIAL FOR LUXURY COMFORT”
You need to purchase this product, once you try it You will never know how you lived without it, its life changing. Two words, Luxury Comfort!
“You will feel like your laying on a 5 star hotel mattress.”
If you’re not yet convinced, the details below say it all.
- Softer then the duck topper
- Feather and down mattress toppers,
- Combination of 10% goose down and 90% duck feather.
- Filled to capacity
- Alternative to an underlay
- Ensuring an extremely comfortable, plush and relaxing nights sleep.
- Fitted with corner straps to slip easily over the mattress.
- Fillings have been professionally treated in order to ensure that they are hygienic.
- Single stitched with a pattern of boxes created by fabric piping.
- Unique design ensures that the filling stays in place.
- Very popular with major hotels and bedding retailers.
This mattress topper is hotel quality and is made from a blend of 10% goose down and 90% goose feather. These mattress toppers are filled to capacity to ensure softness and comfort. They have corner straps to make adjustment easy.
The fillings have been professionally treated in order to ensure that they are hygienic. Every mattress topper has been single stitched with a pattern of boxes created by fabric piping. This unique design ensures that the filling stays in place.
Make the purchase today to begin your healthier nights of sleep.
Benefits of Feather & Down
- High warmth rating, suitable for cold sleepers
- A higher percentage of down will mean a warmer quilt
- Retains heat and insulates providing warmth with a light and lofty fill
- Duck down is a superior and warmer form of down than duck down
- Our feathers are ethically sourced and are a by-product
œ“ Topper Sizes
- Single – 91cm x 187cm (Fill weight 4500gm)
- Double – 137cm x 187cm (Fill weight 5000gm)
- Queen – 153cm x 204cm (Fill weight 5400gm)
- King – 183cm x 204cm (Fill weight 6400gm)
Air well before use, fluff up and air frequently, dry clean 60+ or rejuvenation recommended. May be warm machined (large launderette machine recommended) or hand washed. Do not bleach, soak or wring. Dry thoroughly without delay. Line dry across several lines, consistently turning. Once almost dry, may be tumble dried warm for complete dryness.
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.